GBN helps organizations adapt and grow in an increasingly uncertain and volatile world. Using our leading-edge tools and expertise—scenario planning, experiential learning, networks of experts and visionaries—we enable our clients to address their most critical challenges and gain the insight, confidence, and capabilities they need to shape the future.
- Deloitte Acquires Monitor and GBN
- GBN Book Club: Antifragile
- GBN Perspectives: Fall 2012
- GBN Book Club: Makers
- GBN in Conversation: 11 Rules for Creating Value in the #SocialEra (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: Wave of Innovation on Five Continents (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty (podcast)
- Future-Proofing Your Organisation
In times of great uncertainty, scenario planning can help executives develop more adaptive, robust strategies.
- A Delicate Balance Between Risk and Reward
- For a special Financial Times series on "mastering risk," GBN tackles the common perception that risk is something to be avoided and minimized.
- Small Businesses and the Future of U.S. Healthcare in 2015
- This set of scenarios, developed by GBN and Ohio's Council of Smaller Enterprises, examines the future of U.S. healthcare from the perspective of small businesses five or 10 years from now,
- Energy Strategy for the Road Ahead
- Twenty senior U.S. executives, in cooperation with the Environmental Protection, assess the possible strategic impacts of energy across a range of future scenarios.