GBN helps organizations adapt and grow in an increasingly uncertain and volatile world. Using our leading-edge tools and expertise—scenario planning, experiential learning, networks of experts and visionaries—we enable our clients to address their most critical challenges and gain the insight, confidence, and capabilities they need to shape the future.
- Deloitte Acquires Monitor and GBN
- GBN Book Club: Antifragile
- GBN Perspectives: Fall 2012
- GBN Book Club: Makers
- GBN in Conversation: 11 Rules for Creating Value in the #SocialEra (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: Wave of Innovation on Five Continents (podcast)
- GBN in Conversation: The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty (podcast)
- GBN Cofounder Peter Schwartz on Scenario Thinking (videos)
- In this video series, GBN cofounder Peter Schwartz discusses the value of scenario planning and some key success factors.
- Acting on Climate Change: The Strategic Opportunity for Business
- Despite the uncertainties surrounding climate change, businesses can and must act now; this summary from a June GBN/Monitor Group workshop suggests how to make climate change a competitive and adaptive advantage.
- Future-Proofing Your Organisation
In times of great uncertainty, scenario planning can help executives develop more adaptive, robust strategies.
- What If? : The Art of Scenario Thinking for Nonprofits
- GBN's scenario guide encourages nonprofit leaders to challenge the status quo, or get better at doing so, by asking "What if?"